Pages - Menu

Qereti shows how naked on stage

Albanian Beauty talked to prestigious magazine "Gossip", and among others has shown that it would be willing to do anything to attract attention. "I'm happy to be part of this industry, but I can say that I am not part of some people who struggle do everything to be in the spotlight, including the style of dress. They often make unnecessarily scandals, and only to occupy the covers of gossip magazines, "said PAF. Meanwhile, the singer has not hesitated to tell a bad experience that happened at a concert, where she is drawn into the interior before 2,000 fans. "Oh God!

I was once at a concert in Montenegro and performance during a grasshopper jumped on the body. At first I did not noticed, but once I started to feel his feet and started to scream like crazy on stage and got my dress because I was very scared. I was only in underwear in front of all those who had come to attend more closely. There were more than 2,000 people who record on the phones, "the singer revealed. PAF Qereti expected to hold on September 7 its first concert in Las Vegas.